Student Application Process
- All open library jobs are posted to Handshake. Please visit Handshake to view all active job openings.
- Each department has specific needs in regards to available working hours. Therefore, if the application requires you to provide availability, it is in your best interest to list all hours you are available to work, not just your preferred hours.
- Applicants are considered on the basis of skills, experience, and hours available to work. Work study students are given priority in the hiring process.
- Most library hiring takes place before the start of the academic year. Some departments conduct their hiring during the spring of the prior academic year.
- Applications are maintained until the end of the current academic year, or the end of the fall semester in cases where the application is filled out at the end of the spring semester with fall semester availability.
To learn more information about the types of jobs we hire students for, click on the links below.