Skip to Main Content
If you are not able to access library resources from off-campus, please try the following steps:
- Go to the library's homepage and navigate through the website to find the resource.
- If you are still having access issues, please clear your search history (cache, cookies) and retry to access the resource. Several of our resources' URL links have changed, so please use the URL to the resource found on the library website.
- If you are still having access issues, try using a different browser than the one you are currently using (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and retry to access the resource.
- If you are receiving an error message regarding your Augustana username and password, please contact ITS at 309-794-7293 or email@example.com.
- If you are receiving a proxy error, a timeout message, or any other error message, please take a screenshot and send it to Mary Tatro at firstname.lastname@example.org.